Here are 10 ideas that might make you a better leader for 2015:
- Be quick in your thinking and take responsibility for your errors Everyone still has things to learn. Making decisions that are risky, you might hit pay dirt or fail; there is always a lesson learned.
- You should treat everyone as you wish to treated!
- You should be able to take a risk by saying “we don’t it this way” but we are going to try something new! Take a chance where you might have to eat your words, but also might learn something new!
- Give yourself and staff an excellent work/life balance.
- Don’t always go after the wealthiest person. There are plenty of monthly givers who tun out to be very wealthy and often leave a gift in their will.
- Keep the message simple and dynamic. Make your mission and vision easily stated and communicate with clear and concise messaging.
- When you or team feel stuck, bring the group together and collectively come up with a new answer.
- Be curious about your investors, get to know them and stay in constant connection with them.
- Speak from your heart. An emotional story will go a long way to touch your investors and prospects.
- Failing is not the end of the world. Just learn from your mistake, learn a lesson and move forward!
These are all easy things to work on that will give new insight in to what you are capable of doing!